PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

WHAT'S OLD IS NEW IN 2015...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY CRAZIES!!!  And with this, the torch has been passed.  Mike And Mindy can head to the beach while Peppertown picks up the mantle of the CRAZYVERSE.  So what happens now, you ask?  Well, here's how it's gonna go:

This blog is staying put!  Although I do like Blogger, for comics, it's not as practical as I'd like.  However, it's perfect for regular art posts and am happy to say this will be the home of some of my many doodles and sketches I've been doing for the Daily Doodle and Sketch Dalies on Twitter.  Many of these are just pencil sketches that will FINALLY be inked and colored and for the masses to enjoy!  This blog will also be the exclusive home of the CRAZY CARTOON EXPERIMENT among other art jams and collabs!

Peppertown will be posting Fridays on ComicFury along with Bubble Fox retaining its Tuesday/Thursday schedule.  I've been very happy with the service on CF and see no need to switch gears.

If you follow me on Patreon, you will get early access to both Bubble Fox AND Peppertown as a reward for helping me pay my bills.  Of course, for a little bit more, you can get cool things like sketch cards and higher ticket prizes too!

And that's how it's gonna be.  Hopefully that'll work for everyone and the transitions will all be smooth.  And that's all for this week and this year!  I want to wish you all a happy and safe New Year's Eve and a happy, healthy and prosperous 2015!  Y'all have been amazing and the best is yet to come!  Take care, God bless and I'll catch y'all in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment