PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

THOSE DAPPER EXTRA TERRESTRIALS!!!

Another week, another piece of original art!  One of the things I love about doing these drawings for the Daily Doodle and Sketch Dailies is that it takes me out of my comfort zone and forces me to draw things I never would have tried to or even thought to draw in the first place.  And the piece below is one such example...

I believe this was for Sketch Dailies some time last May.  The theme was "Draw An Alien Businessman."  I went with a slug-like alien because the body was easier to draw and I was likely already stretched for time.  The head is not something that'd be considered "My style," likely because of the eyes.  Gigantic round eyes are probably what I've become best known for at this point style-wise.  I figured this alien may be from a world where it's always bright, so his eyes are smaller to be better protected from the brightness.  And he does look very professional with that coat and tie!  He means business!  Can't remember how popular this one was, but I liked it, which is what matters most I guess.

Well, that's all for now.  I'll be back next time with another inked sketch from the CRAZY Archives (A.K.A., a shoebox under my bed!)!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment