PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

SCIENCE!!!

We're back, and CRAZIER than ever!  Don't believe me?  Then check out the CRAZY art below...

I'm pretty sure this "Mad Scientist" theme was from the Daily Doodle but it could've been Sketch Dailies too.  Frankly it's hard to keep track of them all!  Still, the defining trait that all mad scientists share is super crazy hairdos.  I've long wondered why, and now I have my answer: They all use super crazy hair tonic!  Hey!  One of these guys had to set the bar!  (Ironically enough, I've often been told that I myself am suppose to look like a B Movie mad scientist instead of the relatively average dude that I really DO look like!)

And so ends another week.  We'll be back next time with some art that'll be "Hot" to the touch!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment