PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

"CRACKING" A "PANT-LOAD" OF LAUGHS!!!

Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  Are we really halfway through August already?  Time sure does fly.  But if it didn't, life would be all backwards, and that would just be weird!  But enough of my mind bogglingly dumb philosophy!  You want art!  So let's get… Wait for it… "Cracking!"

This topic was thought up by Sketch Dailies, only, they requested the mythical Kraken of Norse folklore.  I chose to take a little creative license with mine and unleash another beast of notorious origin: The foul smelling, brown eyed Crack-en!  Beware of this beast, for it can be quite deadly, especially after devouring large helping of beans!  And lest you think I totally ignored the topic, look at the pointing boy's shirt!  You may notice a tentacled beast of Norse origin!

Well folks, I think I "Aired" this one out long enough.  It's time to mosey for this week.  We'll close out August with some "Monstrous" fun next time.  Until then, take it easy and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment