PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

HE'S JUST FANTASTIC!!!

And we're back and almost done with September!  Man how time flies.  Seems like only last week I was posting my Big Friendly Giant art.  Oh wait, that WAS last week!  Well, no need to stop now!  On with the show…

Today's art comes from Fantastic Mr. Fox.  It's the most recent Dahl book to be made into a film and the only one I didn't see.  Sorry, but I just don't like Wes Anderson's movies.  They're boring and pointless!  With that said, the book is great and I never miss the chance to draw a fox!

Well, only one more to go before we close out September!  I'll be back next time to end the month with a pair of road scholars if ya know what I mean!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment: