PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WHAT LIES BENEATH!!!

Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  October's in full swing, and so am I!  Rather than blab on, as I'm doing right now, we're just gonna jump right into some colorfully colorful art!  And yes, I said the same thing twice just now.  Enjoy...

This post came from the Daily Doodle, with the theme being the Monster Under The Bed.  At least I think it was.  I enjoyed drawing this one, even though the shading's kinda goofy looking.  Shading's a skill I've never been able to pick up in all these years of drawing.  Oh well.  At least the glowing yellow eyes look cool!  Maybe someday the whole monster will finally come out?

Well, that's all I got for this week, but don't fret!  I'm coming back with some art next Wednesday that'll surely be "Uplifting."  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment