PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

THE TOM TURKEY TAKEOVER TAKES OFF!!!

WELCOME TO NOVEMBER CRAZIES!!!

We are in the month of my favorite holiday of all… THANKSGIVING!!!  Turkey!  Pie!  Ham!  Pie!  Stuffing!  Pie!  Mashed potatoes!  And did I mention Pie yet?  Sorry folks, it's just this is about the only time a year I get to show off my cooking and really settle down and relax.  But that's not all!  It's also a time for art!  Turkey art!  You see, ol' Tom Turkey himself is on the run from hunters and has taken up refuge here in the CRAZYVERSE!  As an animal lover, I just couldn't let his final resting place be on the dinner table, so I let him stay!  Plus, cartoon turkeys have a terrible taste!  So sit back and enjoy today's hand-drawn feast…


 All the entries from this month come from the Daily Doodle, who did a whole week of turkey-themed art, with the first being a Roller Skating Turkey.  I decided to have some fun with it and let the skates be his means of escape from a chef who may be related to another famous chef.  And having worked in a kitchen once, I can honestly say that "Bork" is a very common word used amongst chefs, Swedish or otherwise!

Well, that's all for today.  We'll be back next time for some more fun with Tom Turkey and some deep sea pals!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment