PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

TROPICAL TURKEY TOM!!!

Alright!  One week away from Extended Pants Day!  Gonna be packing away insane amounts food soon, so I best start prepping myself!  In the meantime, Tom Turkey's CRAZY Refuge continues in a tropical paradise!  So let's get our sandals on and feel the rhythm of the night!

WOOOOOOO!!! PAAAAAR-TAAAAAY!!!  Today's theme was originally based on the Daily Doodle's "Tropical Turkey" theme!  Tom managed to make his way to the Bahamas in time to avoid the ax, and now, he's living it up!  And the Party Crab is there to keep the mood alive!

Well, we have edged closer to the end of November.  But don't be sad!  I promise we'll close the month on high note!  It'll be very up-lifting for sure!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment