PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

NO TIME TO "MONKEY" AROUND!!!

Mid-March already?  Does life have a pause button?  I could really use one right now.  No?  Oh well.  Guess we'll just have to look at some civilized monkey art instead!  Enjoy…

Dear me!  Who knew monkeys could be so polite?  This piece resulted from a Daily Doodle theme that I think was simply two monkeys talking.  I thought it would be funnier if the monkeys in question were right proper gentlemen, sharing a spot of tea.  Good call on my part!  Why, I bet they spray their poo with potpourri before flinging it at passerby!

Well folks, that's all for this week.  Next time, I got some art in store that I hope will induce some big laughs from you.  Big BELLY laughs even!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I know where to send Tank-Monkey for some better influences! :)

    ReplyDelete