PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

IF IT FLIES, I CAN CRASH IT!!!

HERE I AM!!! *DUH DUH DA-DUH* ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!!!  What?  Oh!  Sorry folks! All this retro art has me on a bit of an 80's kick I'm afraid.  The only way to cure it is with even MORE retro art!  So let's fly on down to Duckberg and chill with the best pilot ever!  Provided he don't crash the plane again!  Enjoy…

"Life is like a hurricane
Here… In… Duck-berg!
Race cars, lasers, airplanes!
It's a Duck-blurr!"
God I love that theme song!  One of my all-time favorite shows as a kid, Ducktales had it all: Action, comedy, an awesome theme song and, of course, Launchpad McQuack!  Quite possibly the most popular character to ever come out of the Disney Afternoon syndication lineup, Launchpad really was awesome!  He was a total klutz (The dude kept a bingo book of all the vehicles he had crashed!), and yet was still brave, daring and loyal to the end.  He seemed real to us kids, which is probably why so many were drawn to him.  When Daily Doodle picked him as one of the themes for retro week, I was drawn to Launchpad again!  This is one of the few pieces I've had to color all-digitally.  There were just too many wide spaces for even coloring with my markers.  I think he came out pretty good.

Well, one more week to go and April 2016 is in the books.  But fear not!  I got some art to close out the month that'll singe everyone's scales!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment: